Dear Valued Customer
The First National Bank of Monterey is excited! Our new internet banking site is now available. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
1. Browse to the bank’s homepage at www.fnbmonterey.com
2. Find the login section under the online services tab
3. Use your existing login ID and click Login
4. The system will ask for your secret answer. You secret answer is X. X=login ID + last four numbers of SSN
If your login id is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789.
5. The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
6. If we do not currently have an email address for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. You email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
Once again, The First National Bank of Monterey is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
FNBM IT Department