If you are covered under a high-deductible health insurance plan, a Health Savings Account is worth considering. Use it to pay for your medical expenses today or save it for your retirement tomorrow.
- Triple Tax Savings (Pay no taxes on contributions, interest earned, or money distributed for qualified medical expenses
- No ‘Use It or Lose It’ rule, grow your savings
- Tiered interest rate, the higher your balance, the higher your rate
- Fully portable (Your HSA can travel with you anywhere, even if you lose high-deductible coverage)
Our HSA specialists are happy to answer any questions you may have about:
- Qualified Medical Expenses/Distributions
- Regular and Catch-Up Contributions
- What Happens When I Turn 65
- Any other HSA related questions
Call to talk with one of our HSA specialists at our Trust Department in our Monterey office, 574-542-2121.